VARADERO VALENCIA S.L.U. has its registered office at Cno, Canal 91 RCNV, CP 46024 Valencia. For further information you can contact us by telephone on (+34) 96 367 44 84, or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VARADERO VALENCIA S.L.U. has the Tax Identification Code B-57342677.
Terms and conditions of use
Below we set out the rules for using the portal www.varaderovalencia.com, which VARADERO VALENCIA S.L.U. makes available tousers.
The website of VARADERO VALENCIA S.L.U. has been designed to familiarize users in general both with the firm and with its activities and services. By "user" is meant any person who accesses or browses our website.
Generally speaking, users may access www.varaderovalencia.com freely and without charge. VARADERO VALENCIA S.L.U. may, unilaterally and without notice, modify the features, configuration and content of the website, and the terms and conditions forits use and for access in the services provided.
The Intellectual Property Rights to this website are owned by VARADERO VALENCIA S.L.U. Accordingly we can, at any time and without notice, alter its content (graphic design, text and codes). By providing the services and publishing the content of the website, the domain owner does not at any time waive or transfer, in whole or in part, its intellectual and industrial property rights. Consequently, any reproduction, distribution, marketing or conversion of the content of the website that has not been expressly authorized by the domain owner constitutes a breach of the intellectual property rights safeguarded by article 270 et seq. of the Criminal Code.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any content ious matter or obligation pertaining to www.varaderovalencia.com, shall come under Spanish law; and all conflict sarising out of, or connected with, the use of the present websites hall fall with in the competence of the Courts of Valencia. The present Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by Spanish law.
Should any discrepancy or disagreementarise over the interpretation or application of the present Terms and Conditions of Use, VARADERO VALENCIA S.L.U.and the user, expressly waiving any other legal venue which may be applicable to them, accept the jurisdiction of the Courts of the registered office location of the firm quoted herein. Should the user have his or her domicile out side Spain, expressly wai vingany other legal venue which may be applicable to them, they shall accept the jurisdiction of the Courts of Valencia.
COMPANY DATA AND SCOPE
IPM Group data
IIPM Group (Iniciativas Portuarias de Mallorca) is a group of companies that are involved in the construction and management of marinas and boatyards, and that also play an advisory and consultancy role in marine projects at a national and international level. It is formed of the following companies:
- MARINA PORT DE MALLORCA: INICIATIVES PORTUARIES MIRALL DE MAR DE MALLORCA S.L.
- STP: Servicios Técnicos Portuarios, S.L., con CIF B57318875 y domiciliada en Muelle Viejo Espigón Exterior s/n ? 07012 ? Palma.
- Marina Palma Cuarentena y Varadero Ibiza; Tanit Ibiza Port, S.A., con CIF A57313868 y domiciliada en C/ Aragón, 71 ? 07800 - Eivissa.
- Marina Ibiza: Serveis Marítims Port Eivissa, S.L., con CIF B57362105 y domiciliada en Paseo Juan Carlos I, 20 - 07800 - Eivissa.
- Varadero valencia: Varadero Valencia, S.LU. con CIF: B-57342677 domiciliada en Camino canal, 91 (rcnv) - 46024 Valencia.
- IPM MANAGEMENT: Iniciatives Portuaries Mallorca IPM Management, Iniciatives Portuaries Mirall de Mar de Mallorca, SL, domiciliada en Gremi Ferrers, 25B, 07009 Palma de Mallorca, con CIF B07900327.
- PINTURAS MONZÓ: Pintura Mural y Marina Monzó, SL, domiciliada en C/ Gremi Ferrers, 25B 07009 Palma de Mallorca, con CIF B97561773
PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE DATA IS PROCESSED
The data you provide us with will be processed solely and exclusively to be used by GRUPO IPM companies for:
- handling any queries or requests that may be made to us via the form on our website.
- sending quotes or commercial offers that are requested via any of our means of contact.
- purposes relating to legislation, health or safety at our facilities.
- occasional communications about changes or alerts at our facilities.
- the provision of accessory services or products.
- business or statistical purposes.
- general communications related to new developments, events, activities or any other notification that may be of interest to your profile related to the service you have previously hired.
- other complementary purposes such as common communications with other companies of the IPM GROUP.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA.
Under no circumstances will your data be disclosed. Your data may only be communicated exclusively for the purposes indicated above, to the following categories of recipients:
- internal IPM GROUP staff, in their capacity as data controller or processor
- IPM GROUP suppliers or collaborators who carry out necessary services requested by you during your stay at any of the Group?s facilities
- persons, companies, associations of professional studies that provide assistance and consultancy services or activities for IPM GROUP in order to administer an independent right (such as accountants, lawyers, tax advisors, accounting reviewers, consultants in the areas of audits or due controls, etc.)
- persons, companies or agencies that provide services of marketing and analysis or consultancy activities for IPM GROUP
- parties whose entitlement of access to your data are recognised through legal provisions or secondary legislation given by authorities and legitimised by law, including port authorities at the places of disembarkation
The list of parties to which your data is communicated is available from the company at the following address: email@example.com attention of the Data Protection Controller.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your details will not be passed to third parties except for the transfers to the IPM Group indicated above, always with your consent, and in cases where there is a legal obligation. Your data will not be subject to international transfers.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The information collected shall be subject to security measures implemented by IPM GROUP in accordance with that set out in current legislation on the protection of personal data, and shall be stored so long as the relationship continues and there is no request for it to be erased, at all events in compliance with prescribed legal periods applicable at the time.
The photos/images and audio/video recordings obtained during developments and events on board shall be stored for an unlimited period.
HOLDER AND CONTROLLER THAT IS PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA
VARADERO VALENCIA (Varadero Valencia, S.LU. CIF: B-57342677, address Camino Canal, 91 (RCNV) - 46024 Valencia) forms part of IPM GROUP and is the controller that is processing your personal data.
The facilities belonging to IPM GROUP, repository of the databases where your personal data is kept, are Marina Port de Mallorca, Marina Palma Cuarentena, Marina Ibiza, STP Shipyard Palma, Varadero Valencia, Varadero Ibiza, Pinturas Monzó, CKIM and IPM Management.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In accordance with Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you have the right at any time to:
- access your personal data.
- request the correction of your personal data.
- revoke the authorisation of the use and disclosure of your personal data.
- request the cancellation of your personal data.
- receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly-used and machine-readable, and also transfer your personal data to another controller.
- oppose the processing of your personal data even for the purposes of marketing or profile definition.
- obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- request information concerning the purpose of the processing of your personal data.
We also inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as restricting its processing, in which case it will be processed only for processing complaints or defending ourselves against them, and opposing processing, in which case we will cease to process your data. In order to exercise your rights, you must present a written request, attaching a photocopy of your ID card/passport, either by visiting our premises or sending a registered letter to the official address given above. If you have asked to exercise your rights and have not obtained a satisfactory response, you will have the right to present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es)
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded onto your computer via websites. They are tools that allow a web page to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or their computer or device and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
There are two types of cookies.
- First-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's computer or device from a computer or domain managed by Varadero Valencia, and from which the service requested by the user is being provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain that is not managed by Varadero Valencia, but by another entity that uses the data obtained by cookies.
Differentiation can also be made according to the length of time they remain active.
- Session cookies: collect and store data whilst the user is accessing a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these store data on the computer or device so that they can be accessed and used for a defined period by the entity responsible for the cookie - for a few minutes or several years.
At Varadero Valencia, we use First-party cookies, and also Third-party cookies.
- Google Analytics: Google web analytics tool that helps websites and owners measure and analyse website traffic. Through the web analytics, we can obtain information related to the number of users who access our website, the number of pages visited, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, language and, for example, the city their IP address is assigned to.
For more information regarding Google Analytics cookies, please visit: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
- Twitter: cookie used by the tweet display widget. For more information on Twitter cookies, please visit: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: cookies to embed the YouTube service on our website. For more information regarding YouTube (Google) cookies, please visit: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Facebook: cookies to embed the Facebook service on our website. For more information regarding Facebook cookies, please visit: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- TuTiempo: cookie used by the weather widget. For more information regarding TuTiempo cookies, please visit: https://www.tutiempo.net/politica-cookies.htm
How to uninstall cookies or decline them whilst browsing.
- You have the option to decline, block or delete cookies installed on your computer through your browser settings. Below we provide information given by the main web browsers on how to manage cookies.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
If you are using a browser different to those listed above, you should consult the ?Help? option in your browser.
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to make use of all the web functions.